Myanmar's anti-regime forces claimed that despite declaring a temporary ceasefire on Wednesday following the deadly earthquake that hit the nation recently, the country's military junta has not ...
Asean countries, especially Malaysia, hope that the military ruling Myanmar will extend the ceasefire beyond the previously ...
The damage sustained by hospitals in the major earthquake that hit central Myanmar on March 28 is making it difficult to ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake has risen to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing. State media ...
Min Aung Hlaing reaffirmed to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi the junta's plans to hold "free and fair" elections in ...
Search teams in Myanmar recovered more bodies from the ruins of buildings on Saturday, a week after amassive earthquake ...
4h
Al Jazeera on MSNMyanmar earthquake death toll passes 3,300 as UN calls for helpUN aid chief says the world ‘must rally behind the people of Myanmar’ after a magnitude 7.7 quake flattened buildings.
Myanmar’s military is seeking an opportunity in the earthquake to rehabilitate its image overseas, while consolidating power ...
BANGKOK: The death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, state media said on Saturday, as ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results