ABUJA (Reuters) - Nigeria's government denied there had been an abduction of hundreds of people in the northeast town of Damasak after its recapture from Islamist jihadist group Boko Haram, the ...
Suspected Boko Haram foot soldiers have reportedly kidnapped no fewer than 400 women and children from Damasak town in Borno State, Reuters reports. It was gathered that the victims were earlier freed ...
Hundreds of people have been found dead in the north-east Nigerian town of Damasak, apparently victims of Boko Haram insurgents, residents and officials said. "Dead bodies were found in houses, ...
Prefer Newsweek on Google to see more of our trusted coverage when you search. Boko Haram abducted at least 300 elementary schoolchildren in an unreported kidnapping in the town of Damasak in ...
One of the officials, who was part of the battle, said: “The Boko Haram Terrorist never knew what hit them. They came with gun trucks mounted with AA guns, but the Army was a match for them and they ...
The Military authorities on Thursday denied some media report that some group of Boko Haram sect have succeeded in recapturing Damasak, the Headquarters of Mobbar Local Government Area of Borno state ...
Civilians dey run enter Niger Republic after gunmen attack Damasak, for Borno state, north east Nigeria again Dis na di third attack from gunmen wey many say na Boko Haram on Damasak in one week.
The badly decomposed bodies of hundreds of men, women and children have been discovered in the north-eastern Nigerian town of Damasak, in a massacre government officials suspect was carried out by the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results