Philippe Barboza, cholera team lead at the World Health Organisation (WHO), said that this year already, 1,00,000 cholera cases and 1,300 deaths had been reported. Preliminary data showed that ...
A global surge in cholera is threatening vulnerable people from Angola to Myanmar, fuelled by conflict, natural disasters and ...
Why Africa’s deadly cholera crisis is worse than ever - Nearly 350,000 cases have been reported in the past four years, with ...
Shelter, clean water and medicine are in short supply following the earthquake in Myanmar that has caused significant ...
Authorities of Warrap State on Thursday said over 25 people lost their lives to cholera in the state from 17 February to ...
A cholera outbreak in Angola has spread to 16 of the country's 21 provinces since the first of the year, the World Health ...
Explore more
The Central Regional Directorate of the Ghana Health Service is set to roll out oral vaccination on over 500,000 persons to ...
A humanitarian crisis is rapidly unfolding on both sides of the South Sudan – Ethiopia border, as escalating violence, ...
The Ethiopian government has launched a cholera vaccination campaign in the southwestern part of the country, targeting about ...
Angola's cholera outbreak has now claimed 329 lives, the World Health Organization said Saturday, warning that the risk of ...
11h
allAfrica.com on MSNCholera Worsens as Violence Displaces Thousands in DR CongoOngoing violence in North and South Kivu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) continues to kill, injure and displace ...
Angola is facing a worsening cholera outbreak, with 8,543 cases and 329 deaths recorded across 16 of its 21 provinces as of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results